- easy RUN with one dog = 3.09 miles
- easy WALK with two dogs = 1.4 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 12.45
Total Running Monthly (July) Mileage: 6.15
Total Running Monthly (August) Mileage: 6.30
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 289.33
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 160.34
I wanted to run a little farther this morning, but I was under a time constraint (meeting for work at 8am). I could have done a run after the meeting, but by that time, it would be too warm and too humid for me. There were also some dark clouds that looked like it would rain this morning...it did rain a little last night. I was a bit scared to get rained on. I got sick last time I ran in the rain (in 2011). I can't dress appropriately for running in the rain. I have to wear shorts and a t-shirt (or tank top) when I run. I get hot very easily when I run even when it's 39* F. When it's really raining, I have to overdress with long pants and several layers of shirts, sweaters, and a hooded jacket to avoid getting sick. The same year that I got sick while running in the rain, I didn't dress as I mentioned, I got sick a few times while walking my dogs in the rain. So there it's a lose-lose situation for me.
Anyway, I'm glad that it didn't rain this morning for my run. I did feel a few drops of rain on my head and saw a few rain drops on the ground, but nothing significant to have any affect on me.
Anyway, I'm glad that it didn't rain this morning for my run. I did feel a few drops of rain on my head and saw a few rain drops on the ground, but nothing significant to have any affect on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment