Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week 33: Day 2 - 2014


  • easy trail RUN with one dog = 3.8 miles
  • easy WALK with two dogs = 2.85 miles
I somehow lost my sunglasses during my run this morning. I put it on the strap around my waist that was for my hands free dog leash to fix my hair. I forgot about my sunglasses hanging there and started running after fixing my hair until about half a mile later when I realized that I didn't put my sunglasses back on my face. It was gone somewhere on the trail. I didn't feel it fall off. I was listening to music so naturally, I didn't hear it fall off. I went back to the general area where I could have dropped it after the run. I went back a little bit later so I could walk my dogs at the same time to do a more thorough check. I think someone picked it up, essentially "stealing" it because I couldn't find it. While I got it for free, it was made of cheap material and had no sentimental value, I'm sad and disappointed that someone picked it up. It was a good eye "protection". My eyes didn't squint while wearing it even when the sun glare was very bright and in my face. It also kept debris out of my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment