- easy RUN with one dog = 2.56
- easy WALK with two dogs = 1.8 miles
My next run will be on Sunday because I need some rest (non-running) days. I had planned to do a bike ride tomorrow, but that got thrown out the window because I have jury duty (day 2). They're still figuring out the final 12 jurors. I hope I don't get picked because I hate debate and I suck at it. I don't like to argue my point and I don't want to make the wrong decision.
In any rate, I'm going to try to get a few short walks with my dogs. At least, I don't have to be there until 9:15am and I get a 90 minute lunch break (I live close enough that I can go home briefly).
In any rate, I'm going to try to get a few short walks with my dogs. At least, I don't have to be there until 9:15am and I get a 90 minute lunch break (I live close enough that I can go home briefly).
No comments:
Post a Comment