- easy RUN with one dog = 2.5 miles, time = 30:37, pace @ 12:15
- easy walk to grocery store = 1.36 mile roundtrip
- easy WALK with dogs = 1.6 miles
After my run this morning, I went for a walk to the store, basically to get a small container of chicken broth. I read online that adding chicken/beef broth to a dog's water will get a dog to drink more water (if it doesn't drink much). My dogs really don't drink enough water, especially on hot/warm days. Tomorrow morning, I'm taking my dogs to a charity dog walk and I'd like for them to drink some water during the walk because they won't drink plain water when they really should especially a "long" walk (ok, when I walk them at home, I walk them in three 1/2 mile segments on warm/hot days or 1 mile + 1/2 mile segments on cooler days). So I think adding chicken flavor to my dogs' water (I wouldn't drink this myself or let other people drink it) would do the trick...it's like adding flavor (fruits, etc) to water for a person. Not everyone likes plain water (I drink water like it's going out of style).
No comments:
Post a Comment