- easy RUN with one dog = 1.28 miles
- easy WALK with two dogs = 1.7 miles
On extremely rare occasions , I will run on a Monday. I'm not in the habit of running on a Monday since training for my first half marathon in 2007 because Sundays were my long run days and Mondays were my rest days. Today was the second time that I ran on a Monday. The first time was sometime last year. I also have jury duty and I'm "on call" this week. I figured I would get a run in today in case I couldn't one in tomorrow. I'm happy to report that I don't have to go in tomorrow so I can get a run in the morning (in case, I have to go in on Wednesday).
I also know that my dog can run more than 1.3 miles. I was being lazy and I didn't feel like running farther, but it's better than nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment