- easy bike ride = 15.5 miles, time = 1:15:27, pace @ 12.3mph
- easy WALK with dogs = 2 miles
- easy walk to Panera Bread = 3 miles roundtrip
Went on a bike ride this morning with the meetup group again. Two cyclists in the group said that I've been getting stronger on these group rides. I think it does help that I join these group rides. These rides usually include "easy" hills which is probably helping me. I'm also trying to get myself to ride alone at home, but sometimes it's hard to find motivation to ride alone.
I'm also unofficially going to do another "physical" challenge...so I'm basically trying to do two challenges simultaneously this month. One of them have already been going on since January, so it's not new...to me, that one is more of a running challenge. The new one is "June 100 Miles Challenge". I can run or walk this challenge. I'm not exactly sure if I can make it to 100 miles by the end of month because I don't have a lot of motivation to run in general. But it's worth trying and if I actually put in 100 miles this one, that would be great! So far, I put in 8.36 miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment