Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 48: Day 1 - 2013

@ 9:10am: bike ride = 10.15 miles, time = 48:16, pace @ 12.6 mph

For whatever reason, I feel like I'm getting slower on some hills. These are the same hills that I've done many times before. I guess this is what happens when I don't ride on a regular basis (two or three times a week). I lose some endurance and strength because I don't ride as often as I like.

On the bright side though, I get to ride with a group of other cyclists on Friday and Saturday. They are two different groups. Friday's ride is 18 miles and Saturday's ride is 17 miles. I hope I can do ok keeping up with them. I can use the motivation of being around other cyclists so I can ride more often on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment