@ 6:15am: road run = 2.17 miles, time = 25:17, pace @ 11:39
Total Weekly Mileage: 2.17
Total Monthly Mileage: 4.38
Total Yearly Mileage: 503.04
Total Shoe Mileage: 234.11
This morning was the first time that I did any work outs (run or bike) since last Sunday. After my last run, I did something to my back and tweaked it so it was sore in my lower back on one side. My back is fine now, but the soreness took a few days. I think I may actually need a back massage because now one of my discs in my lower back is "popping" (like when you crack your knuckles). There is no pain or discomfort, but I think my back is spasming. I was hoping that I wouldn't get a back massage for awhile since I just had one two weeks ago (my back issues started last weekend).

No comments:
Post a Comment