Friday, November 15, 2013

Week 46: Day 5 - 2103

@ 1:00pm: trail/road run = 3.2 miles, time = 35:17, pace @ 11:02

I wasn't go for run or bike ride at all today. The clouds looked a bit "rainy" and I was scared to run/bike in the rain because I didn't want to get sick. I decided to brave the weather and the weather wasn't as bad as I thought. It was actually quite warm and got a little sunny. I was going to go for a bike ride afterwards, but I think it's a little too late in the afternoon for that. I don't want to get stuck in any residual school traffic since I live near a middle school and a high school (they're directly across the street from each other and they're both ending their school day very soon). I don't fear careless students walking home, but I fear careless drivers/parents picking up their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment