- hilly trail morning run = 3.52 miles; time = 1:02:13; average pace @ 17:24
- walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
So it begins. Training starts this week for the Long Beach Half Marathon in October. It will be a very long three months of training.
The last half marathon that I did was February 2018 when I had a different job and different work schedule. I would wake up and go for a run whenever the sun came up...so like 5am because it was summer and 7am because it was winter. I had my current job (that starts at 9am daily Monday to Friday) for two and a half years now. So I had been running at 4:30-5am all year round during these two and a half years. So it will also be very interesting to train for a half marathon with my current work schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment