Sunday, December 13, 2020

Week 48: Day 7 - 13 December 2020

  • morning run = 5.07 miles; time = 1:16:43; average pace @ 15:08
    • warmup ride on rollers = 2 miles; time = 9:35; average speed @ 12.5mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • morning solo ride = 22.87 miles; time = 1:40:39; average speed @ 13.6mph
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 16.51
Total Monthly Mileage: 35.93
Total Yearly Mileage: 791.71
Total Shoe Mileage: 292.89

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 42.94
Total Monthly Mileage: 83.97
Total Yearly Mileage: 3209.42
Total Bike Mileage: 2570.59

I really debated whether I actually wanted to do an indoor ride on rollers or go out for an outdoor ride. While it was mostly calm during my run, I would sometimes randomly get a gust of wind or two. Perhaps it was just more calmer at 6am and when I finally got on my bike at 10:30am, the wind decided to pick up. I had a lot of headwinds. I don't like winds at all except tailwind (wind on my back).

No comments:

Post a Comment