- Firecracker Run = 6.03 miles; time = 1:08:14; average pace @ 11:19
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.89
Total Monthly Mileage: 43.48
Total Yearly Mileage: 90.14
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 42.8
Total Monthly Mileage: 154.2
Total Yearly Mileage: 517.38
I can go back to being a lazy runner...until I sign up and train for a half marathon or another 10k. Surprisingly, I feel a little sore. I expected to feel worse after doing a 40-mile ride and a 10k run - both on hilly courses - on the same weekend. I may feel differently when I do an easy recovery run tomorrow. I think this course was measured incorrectly....a 10k is 6.2 miles. Based on other runners who also used strava for the same run, basically everyone did a 6 mile run. That last .2 matters to some of us. The course also definitely changed because last year, I was able to get Dodger Stadium and Downtown L.A. skyline in the same photo (I got two separate photos instead).
No comments:
Post a Comment