- morning run = 6.03 miles; time = 1:28:53; average pace @ 14:44
- morning group ride = 27.6 miles; time = 1:53:59; average speed @ 14.5 mph
- walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 12.67
Total Monthly (January) Mileage: 46.66
Total Monthly (February) Mileage: 6.03
Total Yearly Mileage: 52.69
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 80.9
Total Monthly (January) Mileage: 363.9
Total Monthly (February) Mileage: 55.8
Total Yearly Mileage: 418.98
When I'm not being lazy, I can run faster. I heard a pack of coyotes howling/barking during the last two miles of my run. While they were actually kinda far away, I still got scared and picked up the pace. This wasn't the first time that I heard a pack of coyotes barking and howling during my very early morning run, so I don't know why I felt scared this morning. I've never been attacked by a coyote before. My dogs have never been attacked by a coyote before either.
Two hours after my run, I did a group ride. I thought about doing my own ride, but decided that I would feel better with a group. I was a little bit grumpy during the ride, but felt better during the last ten miles. I think it was a good thing that I did a ride with a group instead of going alone. I would have been grumpier and I wouldn't have enjoyed my own ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment