Friday, April 20, 2018

Week 14: Day 5 - April 20, 2018

  • morning run with one dog = 4.87 miles; time = 1:03:26; average pace @ 13:02
  • morning ride = 20.40 miles; time = 1:57:38; average speed @ 10.4 mph
  • walk dogs = 2.5 miles total
I did a ride (bike) on a route that I hadn't done in four months. There were some major road work/construction on one of the streets during this time. There is still road work on the street, but CalTrans finally took out the concrete barriers, so it seems less scary. I also saw a cyclist ride on the street and pass through the road work, so I figured it seemed safe enough for me to ride through since he seemed just fine. Since I feel fine now, but I guess I'll have a better idea tomorrow if I am sore or not. I didn't do this route in awhile and it was hilly. If I am not sore in the morning, I am doing another ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment