Sunday, December 13, 2015

Week 50: Day 7 - 2015

  • easy WALK with MY dogs (at home) = 2.2 miles
  • easy WALK with rescue dogs (Priceless Pets Rescue) = 3.2 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 6.95
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 14.65
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 411.38
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 103.38

I've basically stopped doing these walks with rescue dogs since I did the two 10k races in the same weekend in October. Mainly because I was lazy, didn't want to drive and wanted to sleep in (the walks started at 8:45am). It's hard to do a run and the rescue dog walks in the same morning because it's still dark until 6:45am. I don't like running in the dark for a lot of reasons...like for my own safety (cars can't see me, a criminal lurking in the dark, I'm clumsy and will trip on something I can't see...) and for my dog's safety (my dog is small and will unintentionally attract coyotes)....and darkness also makes me want to sleep anyway. I have to wait a few more months before I can do a run and the rescue dog walk in the same morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment