Saturday, October 24, 2015

Week 40: Day 6 - 2015

  • Race For The Rescues RUN with one dog = 10k (6.2 miles); time = 1:11:23; pace @ 11:19
  • easy WALK with two dogs = 1 mile
I knew that I wouldn't enjoy the weather when the race started at 8:30am. It was so warm! I don't know why they couldn't start at 8am instead although it wasn't exactly that much better by that time either. It was so nice and cool at 7am! I think it was harder on my dog, Jubee, because she was panting a lot. Especially in the car on the way home. I'm sorry, Jubee! You can have a rest day tomorrow and Monday!

Anyway, the course from today's race was relatively flat with some slow, gentle inclines. Also, I did better on my overall time and overall pace. I think I could have been a little better if my dog didn't stop for a bathroom break? I also think that I could have done better if it was cooler.

Tomorrow, I do a Halloween 10k Run. I will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment