Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week 39: Day 7 - 2015

  • easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 6.7
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.3 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 15.7
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 38.85
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 327.69
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 29.6

It was overcast this morning when I went out for a run. While it wasn't exactly my ideal running weather, it was better than hot/humid and sunny. I almost didn't make it out of bed because I wanted to sleep in, being that it was overcast, but I made it out. During the last two miles of my run, I mentally checked out. I didn't want to run anymore. Of course, I could have called someone at home to pick me up, but I didn't want to do that. So I had no other choice but to finish my run even though I didn't want to. I am ready for a mental break from running!

No comments:

Post a Comment