- morning ride = 9.34 miles; time = 50:17; average speed @ 11.1mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
My seat is tighten enough now that it get low during my rides...even though I was paranoid that it wasn't during the whole ride. I would got gone back to Jax and complained that they should not have adjusted my seat and they needed to fix the problem. I also had originally wanted to ride up my go-to hill. The hill is one mile from bottom to top. The first half is on a 14% grade while the second half was on a 9% grade. I got halfway through the 14% grade part (not even to the top of the 14% grade), took a rest break and decided that I didn't want to ride up the hill. So I walked my bike back down the hill and finished the ride on flat grounds. I had a hard time finding the motivation to ride up the hill.
No comments:
Post a Comment