- morning run = 4.26 miles; time = 1:10:00; average pace @ 16:26
- walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
I started using a new pair of running shoes last week. The arch in my right foot is normal while the arch in my left foot is slightly higher than normal. While I have an insert in my left shoe, I was having some discomfort. When I did a run on Monday and yesterday, both of my feet felt discomfort. I was starting get worried that my feet didn't like the shoes even though I'm pretty good at picking out running shoes appropriately for my feet and running style. I finally got some compression socks in the mail and used a pair this morning. My feet felt pretty good. I'm determined to do a run tomorrow, but I'm not having fun running and need to back off. I was planning a ride on Friday morning, but I'm not sure if I will or take a rest day.
No comments:
Post a Comment