- easy walk with dogs = 2.2 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.29
Total Monthly Mileage: 42.94
Total Yearly Mileage: 561.16
Total Shoe Mileage: 191.30
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 847.99
I had every intentions to go to the local high school football stadium to run up and down the stadium stairs...and do some jump rope. After I took my dogs for a walk this morning, I went back to sleep instead of getting ready for my work out.
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.29
Total Monthly Mileage: 42.94
Total Yearly Mileage: 561.16
Total Shoe Mileage: 191.30
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 847.99
I had every intentions to go to the local high school football stadium to run up and down the stadium stairs...and do some jump rope. After I took my dogs for a walk this morning, I went back to sleep instead of getting ready for my work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment