- easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.65 miles; time = 57:41; average pace @ 12:24
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
I forgot to mention that yesterday morning was cloudy/overcast even though it burned off right after my run. This morning was the same, cloudy/overcast, so I enjoyed it a little bit during my run. It felt cooler, but didn't really help me run faster.
Even though I hadn't done a run on a Saturday morning in over a year, it didn't feel strange for some reason. If today had been Monday, that would have been a different story. I have only ran once on a Monday morning in nine years and that one time was in 2014.
Even though I hadn't done a run on a Saturday morning in over a year, it didn't feel strange for some reason. If today had been Monday, that would have been a different story. I have only ran once on a Monday morning in nine years and that one time was in 2014.
No comments:
Post a Comment