Saturday, September 26, 2015

Week 36: Day 6 - 2015

  • easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.25 miles
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.4 miles
I generally don't run on Saturday mornings, but I'm "volunteering" tomorrow morning with the Priceless Pet Rescue where a group of people meet up and walk the rescue/shelter dogs (or they can bring their own dogs). Next weekend, I'm doing the same thing...run Saturday morning and then "volunteer" walk on Sunday morning. After that, if I will continue with the volunteer walk. I got a new job which starts during the first full week of October. On the first day on the job is when I will be getting my work schedule. I hope I get to work in the afternoons so I can continue running in the morning. I am so a morning runner. Unless I get a run in, I am not a morning person. Running first thing in the morning helps me wake up and start the day. (I've come to realize at my last job, that if I show up to work at 8am or 9am, I'm still sleeping and non-functional...if I run at 6am, I am wide awake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment