- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles
- easy bike ride = 7.35 miles
I found a holiday/Christmas half marathon or 10 mile race that I was interested in doing, both are on the same day and both are in Huntington Beach. This year, they would be on December 26. I thought about doing either one. I decided to wait until next year to do a half marathon. With my current training schedule for the 10k, it won't work and I'll be undertrained. So, maybe next year, I will do a holiday half marathon....but it will be between the Huntington Beach one (45 mile commute, more gas and time to get ready, but with a $35 race fee)....or the Pomona one (7 to 10 mile commute, less gas usage and cost, a little more sleep, but with an $80 race fee for early bird). Decisions, decisions, decisions!
No comments:
Post a Comment