- easy RUN with one dog = 3.1 miles
- easy WALK with two dogs = 2.3 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 7.74
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 22.87
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 259.89
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 209.20
I'm now officially running the La Puente Halloween 10K race which will be on Sunday, October 25th. It's the day after my Race For The Rescues 10K race. Since they are both during the same weekend, I don't have to do any extra running or training and can treat them like I'm training for ONE race. I start training immediately after next weekend and I need to figure out a plan/schedule. I have a week to figure this out. In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out if I should take a few more rest/non-running days and then start up again next Sunday. Or do some super easy runs not more than three miles. I have tomorrow as a rest day, so I have a day to think about what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment