- easy trail RUN (solo) = 2.85 miles
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.3 miles
Why can't mornings here just be sunny? I don't care about the weather and temperature. But when it's overcast in the morning, it's hard for me to get out of bed. It makes me lazy and want to sleep in. I almost didn't want to run at all today. The sun finally came out at 10:30am which was when I finally got out for a run. It was hard and I was miserable because it was so hot. It was hot, but not humid. I can deal with humid and warm weather at 6am because the sun is just "waking up" and isn't as strong yet. I didn't run with my dog today because it was already pretty warm and I didn't want my dog to overheat. I was hot for the both of us. Also, I had planned to do a 3.2 mile run, but it got cut short because part of my run was blocked by a crew working in the trees. I didn't want them stopping for two minutes (my run was an out and back, so I would have to pass by them twice in each direction...one minute to pass by the first time and one minute to pass by the second time) for me to pass before continuing to work. They could afford to wait two minutes for me to pass before cutting down some more branches in the trees, but they were also trying to clear up the branches from the sidewalk. and there were a lot of big branches to move. Maybe it was a good thing that I cut my run short a little bit. I wanted to get out of the sun and heat so badly anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment