Saturday, August 8, 2015

Week 29: Day 6 - 2015

  • trail RUN with one dog = 4.6 miles
  • easy WALK with two dogs = 2.8 miles
I'm sorta making up for the fact that I didn't run on Wednesday or Thursday. I'm also not sure if I will get a run in tomorrow morning. If I do, it will be a two mile run because that is all I will have time for before heading out to Downtown L.A. (I have to be there around 9am and it takes about 45 minutes including parking).

I'm also trying to get myself in the habit of stretching after each of my run. Also...I'm doing upper body strength twice a week (preferably Tuesday and Friday after my runs), but I'm only doing elevated push ups (feet elevated) and chair dips. I stopped stretching and doing upper body (dips and push ups) for a long time. I'm not as flexible as I used to be and I also lost a lot of upper body strength. Right now, I can barely do five chair dips and five elevated push ups. I used to be able to do regular push ups and going really low or hold in the down position without touching the floor. I also used to be able to do a front split...

No comments:

Post a Comment