Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Week 51: Day 3 - 2013

@ 10:25am: road run = 2.35 miles, time = 25:38, pace @ 10:54

I've been randomly (on and off) running one WALK/RUN with one of my dogs. I've been doing a lot of walking with both dogs everyday. I had planned to do both running with my dog and solo running on the same day (using the "dog run" as a warm up), but I didn't have enough motivation to do both on the same day. I got lazy and hadn't been keeping up on running with my dog. I've lost quite a bit of my endurance and I get tired easily now. I need to get back into solo running again and build up some base running before I start training for my 10K race in February. I haven't been doing any cycling in awhile, and I need to get back to work on that too because I have a 20 mile bike race/tour on the same weekend as my 10K run/race.

And while I'm building up my base running, I need to work off this cold that I got from someone at work. Boo.



No comments:

Post a Comment