- easy trail RUN with one dog = 3.25 miles
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
I checked the weather forecast over the weekend. It had rain for yesterday evening and this morning. We didn't have any rain yesterday and I was glad that it was clear and sunny this morning. While I was glad that I didn't have to miss a run because of rain, we still need rain. After my run, it got very windy. It was also very dry (as in opposite of humidity) and the wind didn't help at all. When I touch a person (or dog, cat, living being) and metal things like my car door, I get an electric shock. My face feels very dry for several hours even though I put lotion on it. So far, my hair hasn't been static-y or clingy. I like cold weather, but I don't like windy or dry conditions. We really need rain so I don't get electric shock or static or a dry face.
No comments:
Post a Comment