Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Week 9: Day 3 - 2015

  • easy RUN with one dog = 2.5 miles
  • easy WALK with two dogs = 2 miles 
This time change is messing me and I seem more tired since we had to change the clocks one hour ahead. Good thing I didn't have a race on Sunday, immediately after changing the time. I actually forgot that we had to change the time by 2am. I also would have been very, very tired!

I didn't do a run yesterday morning like I wanted to. I had to be at work by 8am. It didn't get light out until around 7am. I don't like running in the dark and if I didn't get a run in the morning, I would never do it later (I will make up every excuse not to run). Hopefully, my work schedule is a little better next week so I can get a run in on Tuesday morning (before work) if possible. Yesterday's early start was due to a "corporate" situation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment