Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 6: Day 2 - 2015

  • very hilly trail RUN (solo) = 3.55 miles, time = 45:38, pace @ 12:41
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.1 miles
I did a run on a very hilly trail. I hadn't done this trail in a few weeks. Today was the first time that I was able to run the first mile without breaks (walks or complete stops). The few times that I did do the run, I was only able to run the first half mile (flat with one easy hill). I'm probably not going to be able to run to the top of the hill without any breaks before my next race, but any little improvement is better than none. I also need to remind myself to do this trail because I know it will help my endurance for the next race which has a challenging hill. I think this training trail run has a tougher hill to tackle so the hill in the race will seem a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment