- easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.1 miles, time = 48:22, pace @ 11:48
- easy WALK with two dogs = 2.1 miles
I've signed up to do a 10k run for Race For The Rescues on Saturday, October 24, 2015 in Pasadena, CA and this event will support local non-profit animal welfare organizations that annually save the lives of thousands of dogs, cats and horses. I've created a charity page. If you are in a generous mood, please visit my charity page to make a donation. Any amount, big or small, is greatly appreciated!
In other news, this is unofficial because the website is not updated yet. I will probably do the Halloween 10k run in La Puente, CA on Sunday, October 25, 2015. I think I will do ok on both races because they are only a 10k and there is no extra training time since they are on the same weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment